Re: Some programs (vi, ssh) crash when screen buffer height is big

Greetings, Warren Young!

> On Aug 20, 2015, at 10:34 AM, Sous Lesquels <a9f54d2@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I don't think this message will thread correctly.

> Actually, it did here.

>> However, just had a completely fresh Win7 and Cygwin install

> You are aware that Microsoft is giving out free Windows 10 upgrades to
> valid Windows 7 license holders, right?

And you did read the Win10 EULA, right?

>     http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-upgrade

> I bring it up not just because itâs the new shiny, but also because I
> continue to be unable to reproduce your symptom under Windows 10, and
> Microsoft did a huge amount of work on the Windows console in this release:

>     https://goo.gl/t9KXpC

That doesn't help people who don't want to install spying OS on their
computers.
And that's just one of the reasons people don't want to deal with it.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...