Re: Subversion crashes

On 8/24/2015 1:50 PM, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> Op Fri, 21 Aug 2015 10:09:04 -0700
> schreef David Rothenberger <daveroth@acm.org>:
>
>> It works fine for me here using 1.8.14.
>>
>> Are you checking out into a local filesystem or a network filesystem?
>
> I check out on a local filesystem.

I think this is a known issue with the Cygwin port. It has been
discussed before. You can work around the issue by mounting your network
filesystem using /etc/fstab.

If you feel like trying to solve the problem, I'd be happy to review any
patches to subversion or libapr1.

QOTD:
        "East is east... and let's keep it that way."