RE: setup.exe -s site option not working for me

From: Jon TURNEY

> It seems you are not using the right URL.  Try
>
> -s "http://mirror.cs.vt.edu/pub/cygwin/cygwin/";
>
> This is what the link on https://cygwin.com/mirrors.html points to.

Hey, Jon, thanx! I'm in business. Not sure if/where that was documented.

FWIW, it appears that the web site is adding a semicolon after
the URL in the posting where none was provided (both my and Jon's
postings).

I have not yet realized that this effort has been wasted.
Time will tell. :-)

--Ken Nellis