Re: rebase by setup

On Oct 14, 2015, at 3:57 PM, Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] <BBuchbinder@niaid.nih.gov> wrote:

> Running setup in unattended mode runs rebase even if nothing is
> installed.  Is this intended/necessary?

I would expect it to re-run *everything* not marked .done in /etc/postinstall, and the autorebase script is never so marked.

The autorebase mechanism has a âfastâ mode, which should be running, as opposed to the âfullâ mode, which is slower.  Verify that by the existence of /var/cache/rebase/fullrebase.done.

(Yeah, thatâs right, watch me flex my new autorebase muscles.  Beware the Dunning-Kruger effect!)