problems with to_string not declared in this scope

Hi,

I'm getting a compile error using cygwin related to std::to_string method. The error says 'to_string' was not declared in this scope. I have spent a lot of time searching for a solution but did not come up with any. I found this thread https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2015-01/msg00251.html which was previously sent to Cygwin that describes the exact problem I'm facing, although there's no solution. What is the recommendation for resolving this if any has been found?

Here is my configuration and installed packages:
- Cygwin 2.873 (64-bit)
- Already tried compiling with -std=c++0x/c++11/gnu++.
- Gcc-core 5.2.0-1
- gcc-g++ 5.2.0-1
- mingw-gcc-core 4.7.3-1
- mingw-gcc-g++ 4.7.3-1