Re: Best way to 256 color support on Vim+Tmux+Mintty when toggling light/dark background

Self answered here.
This is an issue about 256 color support for vim background in tmux,
check the solution over
http://superuser.com/questions/399296/256-color-support-for-vim-background-in-tmux/399326#399326.

Thanks