CRM Users List

Hi,

Greeting for the day,

Would you be interested in reaching out âCRM Users Listâ with opt-in verified contact information?

We also have data for  Consona CRM Users, Frontrange GoldMine CRM Users, Interaction CRM Users, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Users, Oracle CRM Users, Pivotal CRM Users, SAP CRM Users, Veeva CRM Users, and many moreâ

Each record in the list contains Company Name, Contact First Name, Last Name, Title, HQ Phone, Direct No, Email, Address1, Address2, City, State, Zip, Country, Industry, Revenue, Fiscal Year End, Employees, IT Budget, IT Employees, Website, Technology, Company HQ Address1, Company HQ Address2, Company HQ City, Company HQ State, Company HQ Zip, Company HQ Country and LinkedIn link.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

We guarantee up to 100% on data fields and 85% on email deliverability. Within the agreement term, if there are hard bounces more than 15% we shall replace it with fresh records at absolute no cost.
Legal Compliance: We are in compliance with the Can Spam Act, 2003 and DMA.

Hit reply and send in the target criteria accordingly. I can provide you with counts and a few demo samples to prove the accuracy of our data.

Look forward to your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Maria Garcia
Research Analyst

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject âLeave Outâ.