Re: Pop up GUI remotely via SSH

trimat wrote:
Hi all,
I would like to pup up on Windows 7 the GUI of a program started remotely
from SSH. I can't obtain this with *cygstart* even though I see the process
running in Windows Task Manager. Trying to add /--interactive/ flag to
Cygwin service /sshd/, the service doesn't start.
----
Am unclear here.
Where are you starting ssh from and where is sshd running?

	Are you trying - say, when you login to windows, 1st have it
run the Xserver, then have a 2nd program run ssh to a remote (linux? Windows?) machine, where it starts an X-GUI, on the remote (linux? cygwin
on windows?) that display back on the machine you just logged into?

Are you are you have the Xserver running locally before you run
the ssh command?