Re: Unison 2.43.3 fails to synchronize execute permission bit

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 11:12 PM, Ms. Alex Hankins
by7eth29fh-at-snkmail.com |cygwin| <1c3mq4azmt@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 2015 9:43 AM, "Andrew Schulman" ... wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for reporting this.  I haven't had time to look at it yet, but I
>> will when I can.  My guess is that the only thing I'll be able to do is
>> report it upstream, to the unison-users list.  Feel free to do the same if
>> I don't get to it first.  They've been pretty responsive over the years in
>> supporting Cygwin.

> I will try to post here if I get around to reporting it to the unison list.

I am posting here, because just submitted the report to the
unison-users list.  I forgot to include the other versions that have
the bug, though.  Time will tell if I remember or if anyone there
asks.  :-)