Re: cygwin 64bit on Win7 gcc internal compiler error: Segmentation fault on floating point literal 10.0

I'm having a similar issue with the latest libgmp.

I have the same processor reported by cygcheck:
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER = 'Intel64 Family 6 Model 61 Stepping 4, GenuineIntel'

But in windows, I have:
Inter(R) Core(TM) i7-5600U CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60GHz

I have an strace of me doing a 'make' on perl's DBI module, which
causes gcc to core dump.  Not sure if it'll help or not, but I figure
what the heck.

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 9:20 PM, David Standish <dnstandish@gmail.com> wrote:
> Achim,
>
> I included cygcheck output in my post Sat, 21 Nov 2015 19:48:45 -0500
> as prompted by Ken Brown.  The web mailing list indicates it's binary,
> though it's not.
>
> I'll reattach with a .txt extension
>
> The processor per cygcheck is
>
> PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER = 'Intel64 Family 6 Model 61 Stepping 4, GenuineIntel'
>
> Windows gives
>
> Inter(R) Core(TM) i5-5300U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30GHz
>
> --

Nem W Schlecht                   nem@emptec.com
Empyreal Technologies    http://www.emptec.com/
 "Perl did the magic.  I just waved the wand."