Re: Fwd: failure notice

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Tom Kacvinsky
<tom.kacvinsky@vectorcast.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 10:19 AM, Jon Turney <jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk> wrote:
>> On 04/12/2015 14:20, Tom Kacvinsky wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We have an interesting problem whereby an Linux X client application
>>> crashes when running the X server on cygwin.  We have a reproducer
>>> for the problem, but it is a Qt example application stored in a tarball.
>>>
>>> We have gathered the other information that would typically be requested.
>>> I just need to know the best way of getting this information to the list.
>>

>> If the tarball is being rejected by the mailing list, I'd suggest you upload
>> it to some file hosting site and send a link to the mailing list.
>>
>> If that is really not possible for you (why?), you may, on this specific
>> occasion only, mail it directly to me.
>
> Hi Jon,
>
> That is totally do-able.  I will get it on a hosting site and send the link.

Here is the DropBox link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b6exaxm30j8q318/cygwin-x-repro.zip?dl=0

Please note it is a Qt reproducer.  We have some hard coded paths in
the Makefile that you will need to modify.  We are using Qt 4.8.6
built on Ubuntu 12.04, 32 bit.

Steps to reproduce:

Build menus project
Execute menus excutable
Click on Edit to expand its menu
Move the cursor down the menu and expand Format
Move the cursor down the expanded menu and exit at the Center item
move cursor to hover over File node.
Menus app terminates