rxvt for cygwin64?

I've been using cygwin's rxvt (without X) for years, and prefer it to mintty both because I use rxvt on all my linux machines and because I've never liked putty.  Despite most (but not all) of my Windows machines running 64-but windows7, I've procrastinated on switching to cygwin64, but I recently had to replace my laptop with a new Windows 10 machine, and figured I might as well install cygwin64.  Everything went well until I discovered rxvt is not available in 64-bit.  I found this thread (https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2013-09/msg00016.html) from 9/2013 in the archives, but there doesn't seem to have been any resolution.

Is there any plan to port rxvt to cygwin64?
If not, does anyone have any hints so I can try it myself (I have 35 years of system software development experience, but I never worked on any cygwin software)?

    thanks,
    Peter