Re: CTRL-C does not work in Cygwin when using pipes

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 2:57 PM, Michael Enright <mike@kmcardiff.com> wrote:
> And since I have chosen to participate in this thread, I tried the
> command in question. The success of my attempt does not mean that I
> don't believe there's a problem. My setup is Windows 7/64 in a VM,
> running 32-bit cygwin, mintty terminal and bash.

Also Windows 10 (not yet updated to November update) 64-bit running
64-bit Cygwin, minty and bash was okay.
Also, for fun, I tried this in Power Shell
> $env:Path += ";C:\cygwin64\bin"
> bash
$ perl -e 'while(1) {sleep 1;}

I was able to control-C out of this.

(And now we all know the way to augment the path in Power Shell!)

Not a recommended way to use Cygwin tools but I thought it was worth adding.