HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Tue Sep 15 21:10:00 GMT 2015

On 9/15/2015 12:12 AM, Tae Lim Kook wrote:
> However, since autorebase.dash hangs at the end of setup.exe, I close
> it when it reaches that process. Perhaps this might contribute to the
> problem?

Are you sure the autorebase script hangs?  It could just take a long time to
finish, especially if you have a lot of DLLs installed.

If you kill setup when it reaches autorebase, then *none* of the postinstall
scripts run.  In that case there are probably many things broken in your Cygwin
installation.

Ken