Re: Windows XP Support

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 2:59 PM, cyg Simple wrote:
> Arguments like this is the reason I had to spend years searching through
> COBOL code for 2 digit years.  Old habits seem hard to die.  Either
> upgrade or forever pay the penalty yourself to keep the old code running.

Actually I agree wholeheartedly, which is why I I'll make my own
frozen mirror, and deal with whatever happens after that myself.
Since these environments are frozen and isolated, I have not had any
problems.  This is also something I only do for my own personal
environments; I won't consider it for public production.

-- Erik