Issues with ACL settings after updating to the latest cygwin.dll

I've discovered that when I use cvs to pull a module, the security
settings on the created files and directories are incorrect.  When I
view the security settings of the files, I noticed an invalid "NULL
SID" group permission was added.  If I delete this value, I can
properly execute the file, but if I leave it there, the file I'm
trying to execute will not run.

NOTE:
If I use wincvs, the files are fine.  This only happens within the
cygwin environment.