Re: Tmux man page not up to date

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 9:48 PM, Byron Boulton <daytonb@zoho.com> wrote:
> On 2/5/2016 3:31 PM, Byron Boulton wrote:

>>> Hi Byron
>>>
>>> I noticed that too when I packaged tmux-2.1, however it is the file
>>> that is included in the tarball, and even in the repository it has
>>> still not been updated:
>>> https://github.com/tmux/tmux/blob/master/tmux.1
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>>
>>> Michael
>>>
>>> --
>>> Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
>>> FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
>>> Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
>>>
>> That's very strange. I'll open an issue on github then.
>>
>> Byron
>>

>> --
>> Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
>> FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
>> Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
>>
> Wait. No it looks like it's up to date on the github page.
>
> https://github.com/tmux/tmux/blob/master/tmux.1 has
>
>     .It Xo Ic mouse
>     .Op Ic on | off
>
> Which is up to date. I also cloned the repo and the 2.1 tag has the mouse
> on/off settings documented rather than mouse-resize-pane etc.
>
> So we should just need to checkout the 2.1 tag of the tmux repository, and
> the man page should be up to date.
>

> Byron

Something's weird then... That passage you mention is also present in
the man-page I have installed from the normal tar-ball. And I just
verified, the manpage in the git tag is identical to the one in the
tarball. Maybe your installation of the tmux package is broken? Try to
reinstall it maybe?

Michael