Re[2]: Issues with ACL settings after updating to the latest cygwin.dll

It is normal and was normal for at least seventeen years.
That's a blatant lie.
It never happened to me before, and I doubled checked this by installing the older 2.3. It didn't happen before 2.4.

You'd be surprizedâ But the actual answer is "yes".
I actually am surprised since you seem to have undergone a sex change and are now Corinna.

You weren't asked for "portable".
I didn't talk to you. You weren't asked anything.

I find it quite rude that you feel the need to intrude into a discussion giving nonsensical know-it-all responses .. even on behalf of other people.

I'll ignore further emails from you, thanks for wasting my time.