Unable able to use "grep" command in VIM 7.4

Hello Cygwin Team,

I have recently installed the latest version of Cygwin on my Windows 8 laptop, and everything is working as expected.

However the issue I am having is that when I'm in VIM, and try to use the ":grep" command, it says that the command is not available in this version.

Why is this the case when I can use grep outside of VIM with no issues, and how could I solve this?

Regards,
Jeremy