Re: name pattern for snapshots has changed

Henri writes:
> I selected a 'list' on snapshots and expected to get a list of files.

I'v e removed the listings on request of Corinna.  There was some
problem with the server configuration that we can't fix and the source
tree can easily be brwosed via Git (link is provided above the snapshot
table),

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: