Re: Security Users List

Hi,

Would you be interested in reaching out "Security Users" with opt-in verified contact information?

Few Industry Specific Lists:-
1. Juniper Firewalls
2. McAfee Endpoint Encryption
3. Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager
4. SAP Security
5. SonicWALL Internet Security Solutions
6. Symantec Backup Exec
8. Trend Micro ServerProtect
9. Zscaler
10. Zenprise Mobile Management
11. Barracuda Networks
12. Big Fish
13. Virtualization Users
14. bTrade Enterprise Encryption and Security
15. Savvis Managed Hosting and more.

Please send me your exact target criteria. So that I shall give you more information about counts, pricing as well as few samples
Please review and let me know your thoughts.

Best Regards,
Ross Nelson
Marketing Manager

If you do not wish to receive further emails kindly reply with "Leave Out"

---