Re: Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008

On 17/03/2016 12:19, Rashi Singhal wrote:
Hi,

I really need help/clue on this:

We have our system qualified with cygwin 1.7.0.58 and we are facing
some issue  in msgsnd/msgrcv functions.
We have got the fix of this problem but the code change is in
sysv_msg.cc ( under cygserver) by calling msleep

We tried to download source from the path provided but getting
compilation error as we have compiled it using latest cygwin package.

Now our problem is ..we do not have any option left as latest cygwin
is giving us some other problem like (semaphore not getting created )

Please help us is any of the below things are possible:
1, Can we compile only cygserver.exe with changes ?
2. Can we get complete package and source through which we can build
cygwin 1.7.0.58?

I know my problem sounds very odd..But please help. We are really stuck in this.

the source is here:
https://cygwin.com/git.html