CRM Users List

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an Email list of "CRM Users List" from USA?

We have data for Active Networks, Bazaarvoice, Consona CRM, Digby Retail Mobile Commerce, ExactTarget, Google AdWords, IBM Smarter Commerce, KANA CRM, Oracle CRM On Demand, Radius, Salesforce Marketing

Cloud, SugarCRM, Unica, Vendavo Pricing Optimization, WideOrbit Media Solutions, and many more...

Each Record in the List includes: Company, Name, First Name, Last Name, Title, HQ Phone, Direct No, Email, Address1, Address2, City, State, Zip, Country, Industry, Revenue, Employees, IT Budget, IT Employees,

Website, Technology, Company HQ Address1, Company HQ Address2, Company HQ City, Company HQ State, Company HQ Zip, Company HQ Country and LinkedIn link.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the "CRM Users List" .

Please brief us on the type of emails you wish to target.

Best regards,
Robert Lennan

---