Re: cygwin 2.5.0-0.12 questions, vim and nextafterl()

> On Apr  7 05:25, Tim Prince wrote:

>>> There's a patch in git master which seems to fix this problem.  I'll
>>> release a 0.13 RSN.

>>> Did you update the cygwin-devel package as well?  This:
>>>
>>>   #include <math.h>
>>>
>>>   int
>>>   main ()
>>>   {
>>>     nextafterl (1.0L, 2.0L);
>>>   }
>>>
>>> works with cygwin-devel-2.5.0-0.12.
>>>

>>> Corinna
>>>
>> vim is working well now.  Thanks.
> Good to know, thanks.
>
>>  You were right about cygwin-devel, but it appears to require a full
>> rebuild of gcc, so that will be another 2 days to build and run test
>> suite.  Wouldn't it be great if make check parallel could work on cygwin?
> I can't interpret the last sentence.  `make -jX' works on Cygwin.
> Is that what you mean?
>

> Corinna
In my experience, running multiple threads in make check by make -j 2
results in the individual sessions make check-c, make check-c++ ...
crashing and restarting endlessly.  Even when I run make -k check-c
,check-c++, check-fortran in separate bash windows, they usually die
before completion.  I haven't tried for a while.

--
Tim Prince