Re: Cygwin-2.5.0 net share wbadmin no longer working post update

I been working on this today and have figured a few things out:

The issue appears to be only be affecting us when we use ssh keys to
authenticate. When we do not have keys for authentications the command
gets executed successfully:

Here is the full command I am sending over ssh:

ssh USER@cygservername -q -n -v '/cygdrive/c/windows/Sysnative/wbadmin
DELETE CATALOG -quiet ;  [[ -f /cygdrive/c/windows/Sysnative/nfsadmin
]] && /cygdrive/c/windows/Sysnative/nfsadmin client stop ;
/cygdrive/c/windows/Sysnative/wbadmin START BACKUP -user:USER
-password:PASSWORD -backuptarget:\\\\SERVERNAME\\PATH\\TO\\SHARE
-allCritical -systemstate -quiet;  [[ -f
/cygdrive/c/windows/Sysnative/nfsadmin ]] &&
/cygdrive/c/windows/Sysnative/nfsadmin client start' 2>&1

When I have ssh keys available for USER to authenticate without a
password, I reseive the same error:

"ERROR - The user name or password is unexpected because the backup location
is not a remote shared folder."

But when I remove the keys, and I am prompted for password, the
command executes correctly.

This is very strange, and I am not quite sure that could be triggering this.
Event viewer does not show anything.

Is there anyway I can enable debug on sshd? for example /usr/bin/ssh -d ?

Thank you again for the ongoing assistance