Re: Cygwin-2.5.0 net share wbadmin no longer working post update

On 04/17/2016 05:33 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
Is there anyway I can enable debug on sshd? for example /usr/bin/ssh -d ?
Yes, you can do that. Though, the results may be skewed, if you run SSHD
from another user's account. (Other than its normal one, I mean.)

Yeah, the best way to avoid issues that could result from running sshd with
debugging is to set up a parallel sshd service with the debug flags turned
on but otherwise identical to the existing service.  Doing this, the user
running the debug sshd service will be the same so there will be no
permission issues introduced by the debugging service.

--
Larry