Re: BashHere Prompt

On 5/26/2016 11:21 AM, Kevin J. Duling wrote:
Possibly not.  Mine certainly isn't bundled up as nicely.  It was just
a Q&D hack I put together eons ago.

Mine allows you to right-click on both the folder and the drive
letter.  I wasn't aware of chere, so I've tried installing it today.
I'm not seeing the context menus in Explorer in my Win7 VM, so I can't
tell if it does the same thing.

I use chere on Windows 7 and I get a context menu in Windows/Explorer (which
is what I thought it was intended to do). I don't know why you're not seeing that.