Re: Suggestion to move Cygwin documentation to more version neutral path...

On May 30 12:27, Oleksandr Gavenko wrote:
> On 2016-05-29, Andrey Repin wrote:
>
> > Why do you refer to last year's announce?
> > Why not https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2016-04/msg00063.html ?
>
> I finally got it.
>
> I made accidental assumptions and conclusions that led to misunderstanding.
>
> https://www.cygwin.com/ page is not so easy lead to
>
>   https://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ov-new.html
>     What's new and what changed in Cygwin
>
> which I want to see in first place.

Please feel free to suggest website changes and send matching patches.
The generic website stuff is under git:

  https://cygwin.com/git/gitweb.cgi?p=cygwin-htdocs.git

The User's Guide, the FAQ and the API docs are in the Cygwin repo under
winsup/doc:

 https://cygwin.com/git/gitweb.cgi?p=newlib-cygwin.git

Documentation tends to be a bit back in time (*nobody* wants to write
docs!!1!11) so we appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat