This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: stty icrnl
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 18:04:33 +0300
- Subject: Re: stty icrnl
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp1h.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header dot i= at yandex dot ru
- References: <loom dot 20160606T135902-517 at post dot gmane dot org> <loom dot 20160608T020226-915 at post dot gmane dot org> <871t48nsqd dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Achim Gratz!
> Brian Inglis writes:
>> cu is the normal Unixy way of using a remote USB->serial line, but I can't
>> find it in Cygwin packages searching for \<cu\>, and cu spews too many hits.
> Yup, that was one of the first alternatives I've looked for.
>> Maybe try Windows putty non-TCP/IP serial I/O?
> I was specifically trying to avoid a Windows program.
putty is not a Windows program.
With best regards,
Wednesday, June 8, 2016 18:03:37
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple