Re: duplicity/gpg secret key error

Update:

We have tried it with virtualized versions of Windows 7 Ultimate and
Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bits) and the error keeps the same, but we
succeed with the same settings inside a no virtualized Windows 7
Ultimate.

Is there any problem with virtualization? We don't know what to do
from now. Tomorrow we'll test the same config inside a no virtualized
Windows 8.1.

Thank you,

  Mario Barcala