This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: noto-urdu-fonts: Malformed font config file?
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 16:57:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: noto-urdu-fonts: Malformed font config file?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <7079a216-a31c-1fa0-3a8a-942f71f66982 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
On 08/06/16 18:55, David Stacey wrote:
Please could you check the 'noto-urdu-fonts-20160307-1.gitbdf7562'
package. The file '66-google-noto-nastaliq-urdu.conf' file contained
within appears to have an unclosed 'match' element:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE fontconfig SYSTEM "fonts.dtd">
The initial 'match' start tag (on line 4) is never closed.
For the record, this was fixed by this update:
Many thanks to Yaakov for rolling a new build so quickly.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple