Re: duplicity/gpg secret key error (solved)

The problem was to make our tests in different machines using the same
server directory (and we forgot to clean it) and different GPG
keys. We have removed .cache on local machine and server previous
backed up files and all started to work fine.

Regards,

  Mario Barcala