RE: missing partitions under /dev

> Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 12:00:27 +0200
> From: corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com
> To: cygwin@cygwin.com
> Subject: Re: missing partitions under /dev
>
> On Jun 9 17:57, Aaron Schneider wrote:
>
> Cygwin's /dev/sd* emulation doesn't support more than 15 partitions yet.
> This would need some rework of the device naming code.
>

> Corinna

I see. I though that it was a Windows problem that didn't provide
the partitions properly to cygwin if they weren't formatted with a
known filesystem or something related.

Isn't any other way to access those partitions even from Windows
Powershell? Is the feature to support more than 15 partition planned
to be implemented?