This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libav or ffmpeg and associated tools
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 14:49:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: libav or ffmpeg and associated tools
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKw7uVhwxwr3Jd-JUCbzAXDSn3RSAoXJcrL8gV4ivw-qhK9Fcg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 16/06/2016 14:44, VÃclav Haisman wrote:
I have noticed a lack of ffmpeg and/or libav and associated tools on
Cygwin. It would be nice to have them.
But I am not going to try and package them, sorry. :)
same reason as fedora...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple