This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Call functions from Cygwin compiled dll.
- From: "Azatyan, Anushavan" <anushavan dot azatyan at desy dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 09:57:48 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Call functions from Cygwin compiled dll.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have build in cygwin environment my own dll which calls standard unix like functions
(fopen, fclose, fread â). And now I would like to attach that dll to my program which is
developed in Visual Studio environment and call some of my function from that dll.
Or I would like to call functions from my dll in Matlab mex or in LabView vi.
All my attempts up till now were unsuccessfull. Is there a way to do it ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple