This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Consequences of mount -c
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 02:43:16 +0300
- Subject: Re: Consequences of mount -c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp14.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header dot i= at yandex dot ru
- References: <20160624095236 dot 7319634 dot 62780 dot 695 at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> I have set
> /bin/mount -c "/"
> in â~/.bashrc with many subsequent easements in use.Â
Do that in /etc/fstab
The example is at the very top of it.
Uncomment and change the mount path as you see fit.
> In /usr/share/fonts/microsoft/ there are unfortunately
> multiple links referring to files in
> /cygdrive/c/Windows/Fonts/; all broken.Â
> Similarly inâ /etc/, several links pointing to files in
> /cygdrive/c/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/; all broken.Â
> I've only just noticed this. I don't much want to remove the mount -c
> instruction. Is there anything else that can be done to correct things?
If I understand it right, all you need is to re-run fontconfig after changing
the mount path.
With best regards,
Saturday, June 25, 2016 02:40:22
Sorry for my terrible english...