This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin build failure?
- From: Qian Hong <fracting at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 23:03:30 +0800
- Subject: Cygwin build failure?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: fracting at gmail dot com
I'm building Cygwin on Windows 10 as well as on Wine, and got the
following error on both platform:
+ cygwin0.dll -R .gnu_debuglink_overlay --add-gnu-debuglink=/dev/null
../../.././winsup/cygwin/dllfixdbg: couldn't exec cygwin0.dll - No
such file or directory
make: *** [Makefile:671: cygwin0.dll] Error 2
I'm trying to setup a continuous integration build for Cygwin, here is
where the build failure come:
Is there anything wrong in my configure, or is there something broken
in latest Cygwin code?
My git HEAD is d3297c33045913576f6b8e388e26fcd55b83ef2a ( Revert "Use
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple