This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Fixed, sort of] Problem with git on cygwin64 on Windows 10 (2.8.3-1)
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 16:55:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Fixed, sort of] Problem with git on cygwin64 on Windows 10 (2.8.3-1)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <576EE695 dot 10509 at junovagen dot se> <5771494C dot 1010401 at junovagen dot se>
On 27 June 2016 at 16:42, Thomas Nilsson wrote:
> Fixed this with a clean install of Cygwin.
I've just taken a look through your cygcheck output and I can't see
anything obviously wrong there. Glad you've got it sorted, anyway.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple