This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Use of spawnvp function makes console window appear.
- From: Kaz Kylheku <kaz at kylheku dot com>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 20:38:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: Use of spawnvp function makes console window appear.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <65d07c575914c634ad9145d25005223a at mail dot kylheku dot com>
On 29.06.2016 15:28, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
I've encountered a strange behavior. When a Cygwin C application that
compiled with "-mwindows" tries to spawn another program, that
suddenly gets a console window!
I tracked this down to the fhandler_console::need_invisible() call in
Whatever that is supposed to do is not working properly because
the invisible window is perfectly visible.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple