This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Setup with HTTPS mirror
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 18:58:31 +0100
- Subject: Setup with HTTPS mirror
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm setting up a local Cygwin package mirror, serving the files over
HTTPS. I'm having difficulty getting the Setup executable to fetch the
setup.ini file. Does Cygwin's setup support HTTPS, or is it HTTP only?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple