This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: REQUEST: Add php-pcntl to setup
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 12:53:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: REQUEST: Add php-pcntl to setup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <578069E2.email@example.com>
On 2016-07-08 22:05, Chloe wrote:
Cygwin can handle signals so it would be useful for PHP to handle
signals as well.
pcntl has nothing to do with signals. It is not built because Cygwin
does not have the underlying system call.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple