This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with git on cygwin64 on Windows 10 (2.8.3-1), again
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 09:42:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: Problem with git on cygwin64 on Windows 10 (2.8.3-1), again
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <576EE695.firstname.lastname@example.org> <5771494C.email@example.com> <578A5088.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jul 16, 2016, at 9:19 AM, Thomas Nilsson <email@example.com> wrote:
> git not performing its job
So fire it: http://fossil-scm.org/ :)
github.com is easy and sexy, but standing up a cheap VPS isn’t all that difficult or expensive.
>> + git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:thoni56/cgreen.git -v -v
I take it this is your own project? If so, can you tie the checkin history to the two failure times? I mean, can you say, “I was doing X and Y just before it stopped working both times”?
> I've attached a cygcheck.out.
Nothing jumps out at me.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple