This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.6.0-0.2
- From: Denis Excoffier <cygwin at Denis-Excoffier dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 22:48:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.6.0-0.2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce.20160726140018.GQ11373@calimero.vinschen.de>
> On 2016-07-26 16:00, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Hi Cygwin developers and maintainers,
> Hi everyone else,
> I uploaded a new Cygwin test release 2.6.0-0.2.
> Supposed to fix the problems reported in
> https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2016-07/msg00274.html and followups.
Is this test release expected to work on 32 bits?
I have a CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW (W7 + 32bits) and my .bat file (that contains
("bash --long -i") breefly opens but immediately closes with
no text output. Permissions on the cygwin1.dll file are correct.
2.6.0-0.1 does the same. However, 2.5.2-1 is ok, and
snapshots dated 20160714 and 20160719 were ok also.
I desactivated my .profile, in order that LC_CTYPE=fr_FR@euro
does not enter into the picture, but same result.
I also recompiled from the sources, no error, but same result.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple