Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.6.0-0.3

On Jul 28 16:21, Ken Brown wrote:
> On 7/28/2016 3:56 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Jul 28 15:44, Ken Brown wrote:
> > > I also tried to build icu, but there are some glitches due to the new
> > > POSIX guard in /usr/include/locale.h.  For example: [...]
> > >
> > > The errors go away if I move the prototypes of setlocale and
> > > localeconv outside of the new POSIX guard.
> >
> > Ouch, right, they don't belong there.  What was I thinking?
> >
> > Proposing this patch, can you give it a quick test?
> >
> [...]
>
> This works: icu builds and tests OK with this patch.

Thank you *very* much for testing, I'll apply the patch and create a
-0.5 test release.

I got no testing at all yet from other targets as far as the newlib side
is concerned so I'm a bit reluctant to merge the changes into master.
Maybe I should do exactly that to enforce testing...

Thanks again,
Corinna

Red Hat