Re: Ubuntu on Windows against Cygwin X server

Thanks much better now.
Do you have an additional hint about
(gvim:359): GConf-WARNING **: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon:
Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application
did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply,
the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
I installed and started (on Cygwin) dbus as a service.