This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Ubuntu on Windows against Cygwin X server
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Franz Fehringer <fehrin2 at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 19:02:50 +0300
- Subject: Re: Ubuntu on Windows against Cygwin X server
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp2m.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Franz Fehringer!
> Thanks much better now.
> Do you have an additional hint about
> (gvim:359): GConf-WARNING **: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon:
> Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application
> did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply,
> the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
> I installed and started (on Cygwin) dbus as a service.
The cause is presumable the same. D-Bus listens on unix domain socket by
This list is in "no top posting please, thank you" mode.
With best regards,
Wednesday, August 10, 2016 19:01:00
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple