This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Please explain how to add to a thread in this mailing list
- From: Thomas Taylor <tayloth at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 19:28:14 -0400
- Subject: Please explain how to add to a thread in this mailing list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I tried to reply to the person who replied to my original post. I did
this by sending an email to this mailing list, with "RE: <original
subject line>" as the new subject line. The mailing list took this to
be a reply to my original post, rather than a reply to the person who
replied to my original post. Should I have used "RE: RE: <original
subject line" instead?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple