This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: chere mintty window position
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 13:14:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: chere mintty window position
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <139885162.13342236.1470974692493.JavaMail.email@example.com>
2016-08-12 6:04 GMT+02:00 Brent:
> Thomas Wolff wrote:
>>How about mintty -w max or -w full instead?
> Thanks, I am going to try that tomorrow.
I'm not use, but I think Thomas meant that as a possible yet to be
written command line option.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple