This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
chere mintty window position
- From: Brent <yhbrent at yahoo dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 03:19:27 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: chere mintty window position
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1225077593.13277666.1471058367999.JavaMail.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Brent <yhbrent at yahoo dot com>
>Frank Fesevur wrote:
>>2016-08-12 6:04 GMT+02:00 Brent:
>>>Thomas Wolff wrote:
>>>How about mintty -w max or -w full instead?
>> Thanks, I am going to try that tomorrow.
>I'm not use, but I think Thomas meant that as a possible yet to be written command line option.
OK, I misunderstood. Good thing that I was too busy to day to try it out then.
Yes, a mintty option like -w max or -w full would be perfect.
I look forward to trying it!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple