This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I sent in a bug report and never heard anything back
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 19:28:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: I sent in a bug report and never heard anything back
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 16/08/2016 18:07, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
I sent in
about an internal compiler error with gcc.
It has been about 2 weeks and I have gotten no reply.
It would be nice to fix this bug.
the code compile on both 32bit and 64 bit version of gcc
As it is a not stand alone program
gcc -c bug_f2.c
should be used.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple